Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Book Trailer for FGT.

I had my big group presentation today in Young Adult and Adolescent Literature. This was the project that I was worried about working with my best friend... we didn't really get a long. After some insinuated comments and lots of late nights the presentation turned out FANTASTIC. There were five components to the project. 2 book reviews, 2 classroom ready activities, a PowerPoint, and a book trailer. I was in charge of the book trailer. After showing it to my class it got absolutely glowing reviews. Many a weary hour was spent working on this trailer, getting the timing just right, citing all of the sources, transitions, editing the music etc... but it was worth it. The group that went after us had a trailer that didn't really flow or look like they spent much time on it. But I am so happy about how mine turned out without much help from the other members. I think my professor really enjoyed it.

Without further ado: Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe Book Trailer by Fannie Flagg





Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment