Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Busy B.

Hey,

I've been really busy but I definitely want to update my blog. It's very therapeutic for me to write everything out.

So pledging is going ok. Not good, but not bad. One girl already quit because somebody in our pledge class called her the N word... I know, charming right? It makes me nervous too. And also, a lot of us are butting heads a lot and different decisions we have to make as a group. There's definitely a power struggle and I feel like I'm playing mediator most of the time. We're supposed to make a scrapbook,  interview all of the sisters at their home, create a plaque with all these different insignias on it, and on top of all that we have to memorize every sisters big and their animal family... by saturday. As if that's not enough add all of my homework and work.

But I'm enjoying it anyway. I wish that our pledge class was more cohesive but that's ok. We haven't got our Bigs yet but I'm eagerly awaiting mine. We got clues from our bigs as to who they are, but I'm still in the dark about it. I think I'm in the giraffe family but really it's all up in the air.

That's about it for now. Will ensue with pictures at another time!

-Love,

Lou

2 comments:

  1. I don't like people who use the N-word. That's not okay.

    Love,
    Janie

    P.S. Did you write your paper on Daisy Buchanan and Delilah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I can't believe it happened or she wasn't kicked out of school.

    I did end up writing about Daisy, I think I gave you a shout out in an earlier post, thanks for remembering!

    -Lou

    ReplyDelete