Saturday, September 8, 2012

First Apartment Pictures!

Hey,

College is very different this year. But in a good way. My new apartment is fabulous, how I am going to pay for it myself is still keeping me up at night... but I'll figure that out at another moment. Here are some pictures that I promised!









Isn't it great? I absolutely love every room in this place. High ceilings, wood floors, cozy bedrooms, large closet, great pantry etc. etc. I am so happy with my first apartment. My grandmother thinks that People should only get apartments when they get out of school, but dorm life truly sucks.

Anyway, have to run!

-Lou

3 comments:

  1. it looks great! :)

    and I just moved to my first apartment, so I know the feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl : ) I'm glad you read my blog, it makes me feel like I'm not talking to myself! I look forward to reading yours every time you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have your own apartment. Dorms are terrible, in my opinion. I love your description of yourself in your profile. It's great that you're trying to better the self-esteem of young women. My daughter, The Hurricane, is trying to help young women feel they are smart enough to take classes in the higher levels of math and science.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete